1. Aghasi, M.G., Bahmaniar, M.A., and Akbarzadeh, M. 2006. Comparison of the effects of
exclusion and water spreading on vegetation and soil parameters in Kyasar rangelands,
Mazandaran province. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science and Natural Resources. 13:
14. 16-28. (In Persian)
2. Ahmadi, T., Malekpoor, B., and Kazemi Mazandarani, S.S. 2011. Investigation of enclosures
effect upon physical and chemical properties of soil at Kohneh Lashak Mazandaran. Iranian
Journal of plant ecophysiology. 3: 8. 89-100. (In Persian)
3. Araújo Filho, R.N.D., Freire, M.B.G.D.S., Wilcox, B.P., West, J.B., Freire, F.J., and
Marques, F.A. 2018. Recovery of carbon stocks in deforested caatinga dry forest soils
requires at least 60 years. Forest Ecology and Management. 407: 210-220.
4. Beiranvand, R., Beigi, Sh., Azizian, A., and Bozorgi, A.A. 2004. Chamhesar Delfan forest
reserve plan. Publications of Forests and rangelands organization, Tehran. 105p. (In Persian)
5. Berg, W.A., Bradford, J.A., and Sims, P.L. 1997. Long- term soil nitrogen and vegetation
change on sand hill rangeland. Journal of Range management. 50: 462-466.
6. Binkely, D., Singer, F., Kaye, M., and Rochelle, R. 2003. Influence of elk grazing on soil
properties in Rocky Mountain National Park. Journal of Forest Ecology and management.
185: 3. 239-247.
7. Callaway, R.M., Nadkami, N.M., and Mahall, B.E. 1991. Facilitation and interference of
Quercus douglasii on understory productivity in central California. J. Ecology. 72: 4. 14784-
8. Camping, T.J., Dahlgren, R.A., Tate, K.W., and Horwat, W.R. 2002. Changes in soil due to
grazing and oak tree removal in California blue oak woodland. In: Standiford, R.B.,
McCreary, D., and Purcell, K., L. Oaks in California Changing Landscape. Berkeley, CA:
USDA. "Journal of Forest Service General Technical Report., 184: 75-85.
9. Chen, C.R., Xu, Z.H., and Mothers, N.J. 2004. Soil carbon in adjacent natural and plantation
forest of subtropical Australia. Soil Science Society of America Journal. 68: 1. 282-291.
10. Cheng, J., Jing, G., Wei, L., and Jing, Z. 2016. Long-Term grazing exclusion Effect on
Vegetation Characteristics, soil properties and bacterial communities in the semi-arid
grassland of China. Journal of Ecological Engineering. 97: 170-178.
11. Dahlgern, R., and Singer, M.J. 1991. Nutrient cycling in managed and unmanaged oak
woodland grass ecosystems, Symposium on Oak Woodlands and Hardwood Rangeland
Management. J. USDA Forest Service Pacific Southwest Research., 126: 337-341.
12. Dahlgren, R., Boettinger, J., Huntington, G., and Amundson, R. 1997. Soil development
along an elevational transect in the western Sierra Nevada, California. Geoderma. 78: 3-4.
13. Dormmar, J.F., Willms, W.D., and Adams, B.W. 1989. Impact of Rotational Grazing on
mixed prairie soil and vegetation. Journal of Range Management. 50: 647-651.
14. Gallardo, A. 2004. Effect of tree canopy on the spatial distribution of soil nutrients in a
Mediterranean Dehesa. Journal of Pedobiologia. 47: 2. 117-125.
15. Hante, A., Jafari, M., Zargham, N., and Zare chahuki, M. 2005. The effect of (Atriplex
canescens) planting on rangelands soil of Zarande Saveh. Iranian Journal of Development of
Natural Resources, 68: 60-64. (In Persian)
16. Hatch, D.J., Lovell, R.D., Antil, R.S., Jarvis, S.C., and Owen, P.M. 2000. Nitrogen
mineralization and microbial activity in permanent pastures amended with nitrogen fertilizer
or during. J. Biology and Fertility of Soil. 30: 4. 288-293.
17. Heydari, M., Mahdavi, A., and Atar Roshan, S. 2009. Identification of relationship between
some physiographic attributes and physico-chemical soil properties and ecological groups in
Melehgavan protected area, Ilam. Iranian Journal of Forest and Poplar Research. 17: 1. 149-
160. (In Persian)
18. Hosseinzadeh, G., Jalilvand, H., and Tamartash, R. 2007. Vegetation covers changes and
chemical soil properties in pastures with different grazing intensities. Iranian Journal of
Range and Desert Research. 14: 4. 12p. (In Persian)
19. Ingram, L.J., Sthal, P.D., and Schuman, G.E. 2007. Grazing impact on soil carbon and
microbial communities in a mixed-grass. Soil Science Society of America Journal. 72: 4.
20. Jafari Haghighi, M. 2003. Methods of Soil Analysis. Tehran. 236p. (In Persian)
21. Jafari Sarabi, H., Pilehvar, B., Soosani, J., and Veiskarami, Gh. 2012. Effects of reserve
management on woody and ground flora diversity (Case study: Chamhesar pear forest
reserve). Iranian Journal of Natural Environmental. 65: 1. 31-43. (In Persian)
22. Jeddi, K., and Chaieb, M. 2009. Changes in soil properties and vegetation following
livestock grazing exclusion in degraded arid environments of South Tunisia. Flora-
Morphology Distribution, Function Ecology of Plants. 205: 3. 184-189.
23. Kenneth, W.T., Dennis, M.D., Neil, K.M., and Melvin, R.G. 2004. Effect of canopy and
grazing on soil bulk density. Journal of Range Management. 57: 4. 411-417.
24. Kohandel, A., Arzani, H., and Tavasol, M.H. 2009. Effect of different grazing in intensities
on nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and organic matter in step Savojbolagh rangelands.
Iranian Journal Range Management. 3: 6. 59-65. (In Persian)
25. Laghai, H., Monavari, M., and Raisi, B. 2009. Planning and zoning for Harra biosphere
reserve according to international scales (with emphasis on Qeshm island) using GIS. Iranian
Journal of the Human and the environment. 7: 1. 30-39. (In Persian)
26. Li, Yuqiang, Zhou, X., Barandle, J., Zhang, Tonghui, Chen, Yinping., and han, 2012.
Temporal progress in improving carbon and nitrogen storage by grazing exclosure in a
degraded land of Chinas Horqin Sandy Grassland. Journal of Agriculture, Ecosystems and
Environment. 159: 15. 55-61.
27. Mao, X.A., Xu, Z.H., Luo, R.S., Mather, N.J., Zhang, Y.H., and Saffing, P.G. 2002. Nitrate
in soil humic acid revealed by nitrogen- 14 nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
Australian Journal of Soil Research. 40: 5. 717-726.
28. Mohammadi, A. 2009. Study and comparison some of the most important physical, chemical
and mechanical soil properties in the disturbed and undisturbed woodland area in the Zagros
region. (Case study: Woodland Area in Poledokhtar/Southwest of Iran). MSc thesis.
University of Guilan. 75p. (In Persian)
29. Moreno, G., Obrador, J.J., and Garcia, A. 2007. Impact of evergen oaks on soil fertility and
crop production in intercropped dehesa. Journal of Agriculture, Ecosystems and
Environmental. 119: 3-4. 270-280.
30. Mut, H., and Ayan, L. 2011. Effect of different improvement method on some soil properties
in a secondary succession rangeland. Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Science. 5:
31. Nazari, R. 2010. Natural geography of Delfan. Iranian publishing House. (In Persian)
32. Noss, R., and Cooprrider, A.Y. 1994. Saving nature legacy Protecting biodiversity. Island
Press, Covelo, CA. 443p.
33. Oliaie, H., Adhami, A., Faraji, H., and Fayaz, P. 2011. The effects of Iranian oak tree
(Quercus branti lindi) on some soil properties in yasuj area. Iranian Journal Science and
Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources. 5: 56. 193-206. (In Persian)
34. Peco, B., Sanchez, A., Francesco, M., and Azcarate, M. 2006. Abandonment grazing
Systems: Consequence for Vegetation and soil. Journal of Agriculture, Ecosystems and
Environmental. 113: 1-4. 284-294.
35. Pei, S., fu., H., and Wan, C. 2008. Changes in soil properties and vegetation following
exclosure and grazing in degraded Alxa desert steppe of Inner Mongolia, China. Journal of
Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environmental. 124: 1-4. 33-39.
36. Peichl, M. 2006. Above- and below ground ecosystem biomass and carbon pools in an age
sequence of temperate pine plantation. Journal of Agriculture and Forest meteorology. 14: 1-
37. Pilehvar, B. 2007. Conservation concepts in forest management and biodiversity. Iranian
Journal of Forest and Rangeland. 75: 92-101. (In Persian)
38. Potvin, M.A., and Harrison, A.T. 1994. Vegetation and litter changes of a Grazing. Journal
of Range Management. 37: 1. 55-58.
39. Pourreza, M., Shawu, J., and Zanganeh, H. 2009. Stability of Wild pistachio (Pistacia
atlantica) in Zagroos Forests. Forest Ecology and Management. 255: 3667-3671.
40. Rashe Shaeri, S., Salehi, A., Pourbabaie, H., and Moradi, S. 2014. Effect of short term
exclosure on physical and chemical properties soil and woody species diversity in Piranshahr
forests, northern Zagros. Iranian Journal of Forest Sustainable Development. 1: 1. 81-101.
41. Salaredini, A. 1995. Soil fertility. Tehran University Press. 441p. (In Persian)
42. Salehi, A., and Noormohammadi, E. 2012. Effect of grazed and surface scarification on soil
properties and regeneration in central Zagros forests. Iranian Journal of Forest and Wood
Products (JFWP). 65: 3. 315-325. (In Persian)
43. Samari, D., and Chizariz, M. 2006. Designing the appropriate model of community forestry
extension for development of forests in Zagroos habitat. International Journal of Agricultural
Science and Research. Islamic Azad University. 11: 3. 31-48. (In Persian)
44. Schuman, G.E., Janzen, H.H., and Herrick, J.E. 2002. Soil information and potential carbon
sequestration by Rangelands." Journal Environmental Pollution. 116: 3. 391-396.
45. Sedighi Chafjiri, A.N., Taheri Abkenar, K., Hassanzad Navroudi, I., and Pourbabaei, H.
(2016). Distribution of Plant Species and Their Relation to Soil Properties in Protected and
Degraded Stands of Quercusmacranthera in Northern Iran. ECOLOGIA BALKANICA. Vol
8, Issue 2. Pp: 53-63
46. Seibert, J., Stendahl, J., and Sørensen, R. 2007. Topographical influences on soil properties
in boreal forests. Geoderma. 141: 1-2. 139-148.
47. Shahoei, S. 2006. The nature and properties of soils (translated), 1th Ed. University of
Kurdistan, Sanandaj. 880p. (In Persian)
48. Tarrega, R., Calvo, Taboada, A., Garcia- Tejero, S., and Macro, E. 2009. Abandonment and
management in Spanish dehesa systems: Effect on soil features and plant species and
composition. Forest Ecology and Management. 257: 731-738.
49. Vinay, F., Karami, P., Jonaidi Jafari, H., and Nabiallahi, K. 2013. Impact of grazing and
protection on the Soil chemistry. Conference of the environmental and Sustainable Natural
Resources. 80p. (In Persian)
50. Wang, P., Sun, R., Hu, J., Zho, Q., Zhou, Y., Li, L and Chen, J.M. 2007. Measurement and
simulation of forest area index and net primary productivity in Northam china. Journal of
Environmental management. 85: 3. 607-615.
51. Zarinkafsh, M. 2002. Forest soils, introduction of soil and plants. Research Institute of
forests and rangelands, Tehran. 361p. (In Persian)