1. Ashraf, M., Azmi, A.R., Khan, A.H., and Ala, S.A. 1994. Effect of water stress on total
phenols, peroxidase activity and chlorophyll content in wheat. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum,
16(3): 185-191. (In Persian)
2. Azadbakht, N., Azadbakht, J., and Nazarei, H. 2011. Loranthus europaeus is a serious threat
to Zagros forests (Lorestan). National Conference of Central Zagros forests; capabilities and
bottlenecks, December. 9p. (In Persian)
3. Azizi, S., Kavosi, M. R., Rohebaksh, A., and Tageinasab, M. 2009. Identification of
pathogens and spatial distribution Loranthus europaeus Species in Ilam Forests (Case Study:
Gachan Area). Master's thesis. Gorgan Agriculture and Natural Resources University, 75
pages. (In Persian)
4. Biranvand, Z., Mosleh Arani, A., and kiani, B. 2016. Effect Review Loranthus europaeus on
some mineral and organic species of the Acer monespessulanum and Amygdalus scoparia.
Master's thesis, Yazd University, 69p. (In Persian)
5. Bates, L.S., Waldren, R.P., and Teare, I.D. 1973. Rapid determination of free proline for
water-stress studies. Plant and Soil, 39(1): 205-207.
6. Bamniya, B.R., Kapoor, C.S., and Kapoor, K. 2012. Harmful effects of air pollution on
physiological activities of Pongamia pinnata L. Pierre, Clean Technologies Environmental
Policy, 14(1): 115-124.
7. Briggs, J. 2003, Christmas curiosity or medical marvel? A seasonal Review of Mistletoe.
Biologist, 50(6): 249-254.
8. Burke, J.J. 2007. Evaluation of source leaf responses to water-deficit stresses in cotton using
a novel stress bioassay, Plant Physiology, 143(1): 108–121.
9. Delauney, A.S., Verma, D.P.S. 1993. Proline biosynthesis and osmoregulation in plant. Plant
Journal. 4: 215-223.
10. Galiano, L., Martinez-Vilata, J., and Lloret, F. 2010. Drought-Induced Multifactor Decline
of Scots Pine in the Pyrenees and Potential Vegetation Change by the Expansion of Cooccurring
Oak Species. Ecosystems, 13(7): 978-991.
11. Ghorbanli, M., Sateyi, A., and Kaboli Qarehtapeh, H. 2012. Effect of two species of
mistletoe (Viscum album L. and Arceuthobium oxycedri (D.C.) M. Bieb.) on activity of
antioxidant enzyme of infected host species in Gorgan forests. 28(2): 370-383. (In Persian)
12. Hoekstra, F.A., Golovina, E.A., and Buitink, J. 2001. Mechanisms of plant desiccation
tolerance. Trends in Plant Science, 6(9): 431-438.
13. Hmida-sayari, A., Gargouri-Bouzid, R., Bidani, A., Jaoua, L., Savoure, A., and Jaoua, S.
2005. Overexpression of D1-pyrroline-5-carboxylate synthetase increases proline production
and confers salt tolerance in transgenic potato plants. Plant Science, 169: 746–752. (In
14. Homaei, M. 2002. Plants response to salinity, National Committee on Irrigation and
Drainage Press, Tehran, 97p. (In Persian)
15. Hosseini, A. 2013. Effect Loranthus europaeuson Some Morphological Characteristics and
Elements of Iranian Oak Leaves in Zagros Forests (Case Study: Manish Southern Range
Forests in Ilam Province). Journal of Natural Ecosystems of Iran, 4(2): 11-1. (In Persian)
16. Hosseini, A. 2015- a Effect of Loranthus europaeus contamination on potassium content of
Leaves of trees Quercus brantii. The first sustainable development conference of the urban
green space of Tabriz. 11th and 12th of September. (In Persian)
17. Hosseini, A. 2015 b. Changes in proline content leaves of trees Quercus brantii suffering
from dryness Crown. Second National Conference on Natural and Environmental
Conservation. Ardebil University Researcher. March 12th and March 13th. 5p. (In Persian)
18. Huber, S.C., and Huber, J.L. 1996. Role and regulation of sucrose-phosphate synthase in
higher plants, Annual Review of Plant Biology, 47(1): 431-444.
19. Ingram, J., and Bartlet, D. 1996. The molecular basis of dehydration tolerance in plants.
Annual review of plant biology, 47(1): 377-403.
20. Jiang, Y., and Huang, N. 2001. Drought and heat stress injury to two cool-season turfgrasses
in relation to antiaxdant metabolism and lipid peroxidation. Crop Science, 41: 436-442.
21. Kartulinezhad, D., Hosseini, M., Akbarinia, M., and Mirnia, S.K. 2008. Introduction of two
methods of determining Loranthus europaeus and compare them to the Light Forest Park.
Ecology, 46: 57-64. (In Persian)
22. Kartulinezhad, D., Hosseini, M., Akbarinia, M., and Mirnia, S.K. 2009. Effect Loranthus
europaeus on of four nutrients and surface and leaves of host trees in Hirkani forests. Natural
Resources of Iran, Year 61, Issue 1. (In Persian)
23. Levitt, J. 1980. Responses of plant to environmental stresses: water, radiation, salt and other
stresses, Academic Press, New York, 698p.
24. Mahajan, S., and Tuteja, Cold, N. 2005.salinity and drought stresses: An overview. Arch
Biochemical Biophys, 444: 139-158.
25. Matinizadeh, M., Korori, S.A.A., Khoshnevis, M., Teimouri, M., and Praznik, W. 2006.
Seasonal changes of non-structural carbohydrates and amylase in twigs of Quercus brantii
var. persica (Jaub. and Spach) Zohary. Iranian Journal of Forest and Poplar Research. 14(3):
26. Mozaffarian, V. 2007. Flora Ilam province. Tehran contemporary culture. 936p. (In Persian)
27. Naseri, B., Karami, F., Naderi, F., and Salamat, E. 2011. An evaluation of showy mistletoe
(Loranthus europaeus) infection of oak forests in Meyan tang, Ilam province. Iranian Journal
of Forest and Range Protection Research. 8(2): 178-182.
28. Ögren, E. 2000. Maintenance respiration correlates with sugar but not nitrogen
concentration in dormant plants. 299. Physiologia Plantarum, 108: 295.
29. Omidi, N., Seyedi, N., Banj Shafiei, N.A., and Abbaspour, N. 2015. Content of
carbohydrates and proline of Oriental plane (Platanus orientalis L.) leaf in air pollution
stress, case study: Urmia city. 1(2): 109-122. (In Persian)
30. Paknajad, F. 2005. Effect of Drought Stress on Indices Physiological performance and yield
components of three wheat cultivars. Thesis PhD, Islamic Azad University, Science and
Research Branch. (In Persian)
31. Paquin, R., and Lechasseur, P. 1979. Observations surunemethode dosage de la proline
libredans les extraits de plantes. Canadian Journal of Botany, 57: 1851-1854.
32. Schutz, M., and Fangmeir, E. 2001. Growth and yield responses of spring wheat (triticum
aestivum L. cv.Minaret) to elevated CO2 and water limitation. Environmental Pollution, 114:
33. Seki, M., Umezawa, T., Urano, K., and Shinozaki, K. 2007. Regulatory metabolic networks
in drought stress responses. Current Opinion Plant Biology, 10: 296-302.
34. Shariat, A., and Assareh, M.H. 2008. Effects of drought stress on pigments, prolin, soluble
sugar and growth parameters on four eucalyptus species, Pajouhesh and Sazandegi in Natural
Resources, 78: 139-148. (In Persian)
35. Shariat A., Assareh, M.H., and Ghamari-Zare, A. 2010. Effects of Cadmium on Some
Physiological Characteristics of Eucalyptus occidentalis. The Journal of Science and
Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Water and Soil Science, 14(53): 145-154
36. Sohrabi Siraj, B., Kidalri, H., Akhavan, R., and Babaei Katafi, S. 2014. Investigation of
spatial variations and zonation of forest contamination in Loranghus europaeus in Zagros
forests. Research and conservation of forests and rangelands of Iran, 12(2): 1-12. (In Persian)
37. Unyayar, S., Keles, Y., and Unal, E. 2004. Proline and ABA levels in two sunflower
genotype subjected to water stress. Plant Physiology, 30: 34-47.
38. Verslues, P.E., Agarwal, M., Katiyar-Agarwal, S., Zhu, J.H., and Zhu, J.K. 2006. Methods
and concepts in quantifying resistance to drought, salt and freezing, abiotic stresses that
affect plant water status. Plant Journal. 45: 523–539.
39. Wise, R.R., and Naylor, A.W. 1989. Chillingenhanced Peoxidative photo-oxidation, the
destruction of lipids during chilling injury tophotosynthesis and ultrasracture. Plant
Physiology, 83: 278-282.