1. Jazireai, M.H., and Rastaghi, M.E. 2003. Silviculture of Zagros s Forests. 1st Edn,
TehranUniv. Press, 560p. (In Persian)
2. Mohammadi Kangarani, H., Shamekhi, T., Babae, M., Ashtarian, K., and Arab, D.R. 2009.
Policy-making between institution, forest and water variables by path analysis method (case
study; Vezg watershed Kohgiloye va Boyerahmad province). Iranian Journal of Forest. 1: 4.
345-359. (In Persian)
3. Zandebasiri, M., and Parvin, T. 2012. Investigation on Importance of Near East Process’s
criteria and indicators on sustainable management of Zagross forests (Case study: Tange
Solak Water Catchment, Kohgiloye and Boyer Ahmad province). Iranian Journal of Forest
and Poplar Research., 20: 2. 204-216. (In Persian)
4. Fatehi, P., Namiranian, M., Drvishsefat, A.A., and Fatahi, M. 2010. The study of suitable
forest territorial organization in the northern Zagros. Journal of Forest and Wood Products
(JFWP). Iranian Journal of Natural Resources. 62: 4. 417-428. (In Persian)
5. Emani Rastabi, M., Jalilvand, H., and Zandebasiri, M. 2014. Survey Socio-economic issues
Kalgachi allotments of ChaharMahal and Bakhtiari. Journal of natural ecosystems Iran. 4: 2.
59-70. (In Persian)
6. Ghorbani, M., Azarnivand, H., Mehrabi, A.A., Bastani, S., Jafari, M., and Nayebi, H. 2013.
Social network analysis: A new approach in policy-making and planning of natural resources
co-management. Journal of Natural Environment, Iranian Journal of Natural Resources. 65:
4. 553-568. (In Persian)
7. Ghazanfari, H. 2003. Evaluation of growth and changes in distribution Q. Castaneifolia
(Case study: Havara khol Baneh). Ph.D. thesis, Faculty of Natural Resources, University of
Tehran. 88p. (In Persian)
8. Maier, C., Lindner, T., and Winkel, G. 2014. Stakeholders’ perceptions of participation in
forest policy: A case study from Baden-Württemberg. Land Use Policy. 39: 166-176.
9. Habibi, B., Alipour, H., and Kiadaliri, H. 2014. A study on the participation level of forest
dwellers and its effective factors in forest management (case study: Babolkenar area of
Babol Township). Iranian Journal of Forest and Poplar Research. 22: 1. 109-120. (In Persian)
10. Paul, S., and Chakrabarti, S. 2011. Socio-economic issues in forest management in India.
Forest Policy and Economics. 13: 1. 55-60.
11. Rishi, P. 2006. Joint forest management in India: An attitudinal analysis of stakeholders,
Resources, Conservation and Recycling. 51: 345–354.
12. Coulibaly-Lingani, P., Savadogo, P., Tigabu, M., and Oden, P.C. 2011. Factors influencing
people's participation in the forest management program in Burkina Faso, West Africa.
Forest Policy and Economics., 13: 4. 292-302.
13. Gray, G.J., Enzer, M.J., and Kusel, J. 2001. Understanding community-based forest
ecosystem management: an editorial synthesis. Journal of Sustainable Forestry. 12: 3-4. 1-
14. Pinyopusarerk, K., and Tran, T.T.H. 2014. Making community forest management work in
northern Vietnam by pioneering participatory action. Land use policy. 38: 257-263.
15. Lestari, S., Kotani, K., and Kakinaka, M. 2015. Enhancing voluntary participation in
community collaborative forest management: A case of Central Java. Indonesia. Journal of
environmental management. 150: 299-309.
16. Agarwal, B. 2007. Gender inequality, cooperation, and environmental sustainability. Pages
274-313 in J.M. Baland, P.K. Bardhan, and S. Bowles, editors. Inequality, cooperation, and
environmental sustainability. Russell Sage Foundation and Princeton University Press, New
York, New York, and Princeton, New Jersey, USA.
17. Markowski-Lindsay, M., Stevens, T., Kittrwdge, D.B., Butler, B.J., Catanzaro, P., and
Dickinson, B.J. 2011. Barriers to Massachusetts forest landowner participation in carbon
markets. Ecological Economic. 7: 180-190.
18. Kerse, B.L. 2016. Factors Affecting Local People Participation in Forest Managed for
Carbon Sequestration: The Case of Mount Damota, Southern Ethiopia. Developing Country
Studies, 6: 5. 56-65.
19. Musyoki, J.K., Mugwe, J., Mutundu, K., and Muchiri, M. 2016. Factors influencing level of
participation of community forest associations in management forests in Kenya. Journal of
Sustainable Forestry. 35: 3. 205-216.
20. Harshaw, H.W., Sheppard, S.R.J., and Jeakins, P. 2009. Public attitudes toward sustainable
forest management: Opinions from forest-dependent communities in British Columbia. BC
Journal of Ecosystems and Management. 10: 2. 81–103.
21. Soltani, A., Shamekhi, T., Noori Naieni, M.S., and Arabmazar, A. 2011. Effects of forest
resources on income distribution and poverty (Case study: watershed of Tang Tamoradi). J
For Wood Prod (Iran J Nat Res). 63: 4. 369–385. (in Persian)
22. Khosravi, Sh., Maleknia, R., and Khedrizadeh, M. 2014. Economic role of forests in rural
livelihoods in northern Zagros. Journal of Forest Sustainable Development. 1: 3. 251-268.
23. Shariati, M.R., Ziadbakhsh, S., and Varamini, N. 2005. Factors affecting participation of
rural forest dwellers protection of forest in North and West (Case study: Kurdistan and
Mazandaran provinces). Iranian Journal of Forest and Rangeland. 67: 47-57. (In Persian)
24. Danielsen, F., Burgess, N.D., and Balmford, A. 2005. Monitoring matters: examining the
potential of locally based approaches. Biodiversity and Conservation. 14: 11. 2507-2542.
25. Fattahi, M., Ansari, N., Abbasi, H.M., and Khanhasani, M. 2000. Management of Zagros
forests. Publication of Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands. 471p.
26. Henareh Khalyani, J., Namiranian, M., Heshmatol Vaezin, S.M., and Feghhi, J. 2013.
Estimating the cost of forestry incentive programs in order to improve forest traditional
management (A case study of northern zagros forest, Baneh, Kurdistan province). Iranian
Journal of Forest. 5: 3. 295-308. (In Persian)
27. Crabtree, J.R., Chamers, N., and Eiser, D. 2001. Voluntry incentive schemes for farm
forestry: Uptake, policy affectiveness and employment impacts. Forestry. 74: 455-465
28. Shahraki, M.R., Moayeri, M.H., Barani, H., and Behmanesh, B. 2013. Factors affecting on
utilization amount of forest (Case study: Galougah forest-hezarjarib area. Journal of
conservation and Utilization of Natural Resources, 1: 4. 31-48 (In Persian)