1. Alavi, S.J., Zahedi Amiri, Gh., and Marvie Mohadjer, M.R. 2006. An investigation of spatial
pattern in Wych Elm (Ulmus glabra) in Hyrcanian forests. Iranian J. of Natural Resources,
58: 793-804. (In Persian)
2. Alavi, J., Zahedi Amiri, G., Nouri, Z., and Marvi Mohajer, M.R. 2014. Application of
Ripley’s K-Function in Detecting Spatial Pattern of Wych Elm Species in Khayroud Forests,
North of Iran. Iranian J. of Wood and Forest Science. 20: 4.21-39. (In Persian)
3. Basiri, R., Sohrabi, H., and Mozayen, M. 2006. A statistical analysis of the spatial pattern of
trees species in Ghamisheleh Marivan Region, Iran. Iranian J. of Natural Resources. 59:
2.579-588. (In Persian)
4. Biabani, K., Pilevar, B., and Safari, A. 2016. Comparison of spatial patterns and interspecific
association of Gall oak (Quercus infectoria) and Lebanon oak (Q. libani) in two less
degraded and degraded oak stands in Northern Zagros (Case study: KhedrAbad, Sardasht).
Iranian J. of Forest and Poplar Research, 24: 1.77-88. (In Persian)
5. Brown, N., Jeger, M., Kirk, S., Xu, X., and Denman, S. 2016. Spatial and temporal patterns
in symptom expression within eight woodlands affected by Acute Oak Decline. J. of Forest
Ecology and Management, 360: 97-109.
6. Choo, J., Juenger, T.E., and Simpson, B.B. 2012. Consequences of frugivore-mediated seed
dispersal for the spatial and genetic structures of a neotropical palm. J. of Molecular
Ecology, 21: 4.1019-1031.
7. Cisz, M.E., Falkowski, M.J., and Orr, B. 2013. Small-scale spatial pattern of Copernicia
alba morong near Bahia Negra, Paraguay. J. of Natural Resources, 4: 369-377.
8. Clyatt, K.A., Crotteau, J.S., Schaedel, M.S., Wiggins, H.L., Kelley, H., Churchill, D.J., and
Larson, A.J. 2016. Historical spatial patterns and contemporary tree mortality in dry mixedconifer
forests. J. of Forest Ecology and Management, 361: 23-37.
9. Diggle, P.J. 2003. Statistical analysis of spatial point patterns. Arnold Publishers, London,
10. Emtehani, M., Azimzadeh, H.R., and Ekhtesasi, M.R. 2009. Ecological status of Indian
mesquite (Prosopis cineraria) and its environmental effects in the south of Iran. Iranian J. of
Environmental Studies, 34: 48.81–89. (In Persian)
11. Erfanifard, Y., and Mahdian, F. 2012. Comparative investigation on the methods of true
spatial pattern analysis of trees in forests, case study: Wild pistachio research forest, Fars
province, Iran. Iranian J. of Forest and Poplar Research, 20: 1.62-73. (In Persian)
12. Erfanifard, Y., and Rezayan, F. 2014. Suitable methods in spatial pattern analysis of
heterogeneous wild pistachio (Pistacia atlantica Desf.) woodlands in Zagros, Iran. Iranian J.
of Applied Ecology, 9: 81-91. (In Persian)
13. Gao, M. 2013. Detecting spatial aggregation from distance sampling: a probability
distribution model of nearest neighbor distance. J. of Ecological Research, 28: 397-405.
14. Gelfand, A.E., Diggle, P.J., Fuentes, M., and Guttorp, P. 2010. Handbook of spatial
statistics. CRC Press, Florida, USA, 608p.
15. Getzin, S., Wiegand, T., Wiegand, K., and He, F. 2008. Heterogeneity influences spatial
patterns and demographics in forest stands. J. of Ecology, 96: 807-820.
16. Grabarnik, P., Myllymäki, M., and Stoyan, D. 2011. Correct testing of mark independence
for marked point patterns. J. of Ecological Modeling, 222: 3888-3894.
17. Illian, J., Penttinen, A., Stoyan, H., and Stoyan, D. 2008. Statistical analysis and modelling
of spatial point patterns. John Wiley and Sons, West Sussex, UK, 534p.
18. Jazirehi, M.H., and Ebrahimi Rostaghi, M. 2003. Silviculture in Zagros. TehranUniv. Press,
560p. (In Persian)
19. Kiani, B., Tabari, M., Fallah, A., Hosseini, S.M., and Iran-Nejad Parizi, M.H. 2011. The use
of Nearest Neighbor, Mean Square and Ripley's K-function methods to determine spatial
pattern of Saxaul (Haloxylon ammodenderon C.A.Mey) in Siahkooh protected area, Yazd
province. Iranian J. of Forest and Poplar Research, 19: 3.356-369. (In Persian)
20. Law, R., Illian, J., Burslem, D.F.R.P., Gratzer, G., Gunatilleke, C.V.S., and Gunatilleke,
I.A.U.N. 2009. Ecological information from spatial patterns of plants: insights from point
process theory. J. of Ecology, 97: 616-628.
21. Najafi Tireh Shabankareh, K., and Jalili, A. 2012. Effects of Prosopis juliflora (SW.) DC on
some physical and chemical soil properties. Iranian J. of Range and Desert Research, 19:
3.406-420. (In Persian)
22. Nguyen, H.H., Uria‐Diez, J., and Wiegand, K. 2016. Spatial distribution and association
patterns in a tropical evergreen broad‐leaved forest of north‐central Vietnam. J. of
Vegetation Science, 27: 318-327.
23. Perry, G.L.W., Enright, N.J., Miller B.P., and La-Mont, B.B. 2009. Nearest-neighbor
interactions in species-rich shrublands: The roles of abundance, spatial patterns and
resources. Oikos, 118: 2.161-174.
24. Protection plan of forests and rangelands in Brismon. 2006. Natural Resources General
Office of Hormozgan province, 130p.
25. Rayburn, A.P., Schiffers, K., and Schupp, E.W. 2011. Use of precise spatial data for
describing spatial patterns and plant interactions in a diverse Great Basin shrub com-munity.
J. of Plant Ecology, 212: 4.585-594.
26. Salas, C., LeMay, V., Nunez, P., Pacheco, P., and Espinosa, A. 2006. Spatial patterns in an
old-growth Nothofagus oblique forest in south-central Chile. J. of Forest Ecology and
Management, 231: 38-46.
27. Sohrabi, H. 2014. Spatial pattern of woody species in Chartagh forest reserve, Ardal. Iranian
J. of Forest and Poplar Research, 22: 1.27-38. (In Persian)
28. Trifković, S., and Yamamoto, H. 2008. Indexing of spatial patterns of trees using a mean of
angles. J. of Forest Research, 13: 2.117-121.
29. Usha, G., Natghawat, G., and Goel, U. 1990. Relative effects of Prosopis juliflora and
Prosopis cineraria on seed germination and seedling growth. Acta Botanica Indica, 18: 1.76-
30. Villarreal, M.L., and Yool, S.R. 2008. Analysis of fire-related vegetation patterns in the
Huachuca Mountains, Arizona, USA, and Sierra Los Ajos, Sonora, Mexico. J. of Fire
Ecology, 4: 1.14-33.