1. A'arabi, S.M., and Izadi, D. 2014. Management of Technology: The key to competitiveness
and wealth creation, Cultural Research Bureau press, 758p. (Translated in Persian)
2. Agenda 2020 and AF&PA. 2006. Forest products industry technology roadmap. Agenda 2020
technology alliance. A special project of the American forest and paper association, 54p.
3. Aryaeimanesh, M. 2012. Technology assessment using CAPTECH approach. The Executive
Management Conference, 24 and 25 October, 2012. 1-10. (In Persian)
4. Bahmani, A.A. Rafighi, A., Vali, M., and Salari, M. 2012. Identification and Evaluation of
Oncoming Changes of Wood and Paper Industries of the Country. Wood and Paper
Industries. 2: 2. 27-38. (In Persian)
5. Danaifard, H., alvani, S.M., and Azar, A. 2013. Quantitative research methodology in
management: comprehensive approach. Saffar press. 496p. (In Persian)
6. Gilanipoor, N., Najafi, A., and Heshmatolvaezin, S.M. 2012. Productivity model and cost of
steel tracked skidder LTT-100A in downward skidding (Case study: Research and
educational forest of University of Tarbiat Modares). Iranian Journal of Forest. 4: 3. 243-
252. (In Persian)
7. Goleij, A., Hasanzad Navroodi, I., and Mohammadi Limaei, S. 2016. Determining the
criteria and indicators for sustainable forest management, (Case study: Nav-e Asalem,
Guilan province). Iranian Journal of Forest and Poplar Research. 24: 1. 176-187. (In Persian)
8. Hejazi, R., Talebi, K., and Mohammadi Daniali, E. 2011. Identify factors affecting quality
technology for the introduction of technological entrepreneurship opportunities. Case study:
Dairy industry, Economy and New Bussiness, 24: 135-156. (In Persian)
9. Hemati, M.R., Ghobadi, A., and Baselizade, Gh. 2009. Development document of natural
resources and watershed management of Hamedan province in 1404 Horizon. Sorush Alvand
press, 64p. (In Persian)
10. Hetemaki, L., and Mery, G. 2010. Global socio-economic changes: implications of
technological development to forestry. IUFRO. 25: 157-181p.
11. Heydari, A.S., and Teymurian, M. 2015. Study of strategic management of technology
models and providing a suitable model for ABFAR companies. Water and Sustainable
Development. 2: 1. 1-8. (In Persian)
12. Hodbay, Michael. 2002. Technology needs assessment for developing countries. United
nation industrial development organization. 75p.
13. Holvoet, B., and Muy, B. 2004. Sustainable forest management worldwide: A comparative
assessment of satandards, The International Forestry Review. 65: 12. 99-122.
14. Jafarnejad, A., and Morovati, A. 2006. Technology audits and providing sound solutions to
reduce the technological gap. Journal of Management Sciences. 1: 2. 1- 34. (In Persian)
15. Khazaeea, H., Fallah, A., and Yakhkeshi, A. 2006. Sustainable assessment and performance
using Barometer of Sustainability, natural resources and sustainable development in
southland of Caspian sea, Islamic Azad university, Noor. (In Persian)
16. Khazaeeb, H., Fallah, A., and Yakhkeshi, A. 2008. Implementation of policy, planning and
institutional framework for sustainable forest management. Forest and Poplar Research. 16:
4. 608-599. (In Persian)
17. Limbitso, C.C., and Shiholo, M.V. 2016. An indicator framework for assessing the
technology aspect of Integrated Lake Basin Management for Lake Malawi Basin. Ecological
Indicators. 60: 789–801.
18. Makuie, A., Payedar, M.M., Abdolahzade, S., and Rafiei, A. 2011. Clustering Technology
Assessment and determine strategies to CAPTECH method. Improving management. 5: 3.
66-79. (In Persian)
19. Maleknia, R., Feghhi, J., Makhdoum, M.F., Zobeiri, M., and Marvi Mohajer, M.R. 2014.
Developing Criteria and Indicators Framework for Monitoring the Sustainability of
Ecological Functions of Northern Forests in Forest Management Unit level (Case study:
Kheyrud Forest of Nowshahr). Environmental Researches. 5: 9. 137-146. (In Persian)
20. Myllyviita, T., and Leskinen, P. 2013. Sustainability assessment of forest resources– tools
for a problem- orientated approach, School of forest Sciences, Faculty of Science and
forestry, University of Eastern Finland, 1-38.
21. Narayan P.D. 2000. Measures of success for sustainable forestry: pursuing progress towards
sustainability, Indian Institute of forest management Bhopal India. 1-117p.
22. Prabhu, R., Carol, C.J.P., and Dudley, G.R. 1999. Guidelines for Developing, Testing, and
Selecting, C&I for SFM. Toolbox 1. 186p.
23. Presscot-Allen, R. 1996. Barometer of Sustainability: What it's for and how to use it, IUCN,
24. Puettmann, K.J., Coates, K.D., and Messier, C. 2009. A critique of Silviculture: Managing
for Complexity. Island Press, London.
25. Rajabbeigi, M., Darvish, H., Saeed Asr, M., and Fathi, F. 2008. A survey of organizational
culture in the forest, rangelands and watershed organization. Pajouhesh and sazandegi. 81:
152-161. (In Persian)
26. Rist, L., and Moen, J. 2013. Sustainability in forest management and a new role For
resilience thinking. Forest Ecology and Management. 310: 416–427.
27. Ronasi, F., Hejazi, S.R., and Binesh, M. 2010. Technology Assessment in SMEs. Industrial
management organization press. 188p. (In Persian)
28. Sayer, J.A., Vancley, J.K., and Byron, N. 1997. Technology for sustainable forest
management: challenges for the 21th century. Commonwealth forestry congress. Victoria
Falls. Zimbabve. CIFOR. Occasional paper. 12. 14p.
29. Sayyadi, F., Ghasemi, E., and Saberi-Ansari, A. 2016. Ranking the Technology Changing
Plans Based On the Effective Technology Changing Priorities on Improving the Competition
Quality by Using Fuzzy TOPSIS, International Journal of Humanities and Cultural Studies
(IJHCS). 2: 4. 1-13.
30. United Nations. 1992. Aganda 21. United Nations conference on environment and
development, Rio de Janerio, Brazil. 351p.
31. Van De Kerk, G., and Arthur, R.M. 2008. A comprehensive index for a sustainable society:
the SSI – the Sustainable Society Index, Ecological Economics. 66: 2-3. 228-242.
32. Wiersum, K.F. 1995. 200 years of sustainability in forestry: lessons from history.
Environmental Management. 19: 3.321-329.